- KnowledgeC.db: stores knowledge of user, application usage(interaction with and how long an app was used), apps in focus, chats, access to email, calendar, calls, web usage. (4 weeks retained).
- Routined: Location tracking. Cache.db (ZRTCLLocationMo) for 7 days of location, speed
- Netusage.db: App databases
- InteractionC.db: Contact interaction from phone, email, messages.
- PowerLogs: Large database of logs, macOS, app usage, camera state, audio, airdrop. flashlight, battery levels.
- Health databases: heart rate, health data, location, weather, calories burned.
- Sms.db: iMessage, SMS, FaceTime
- CallHistory.storedata: traces calling
- History.db: Web history. Shows if flagged as synced across devices with knowledge.C db(HW UUID).
- Passes23.sqlite: Apple Wallet transactions and cc info.
- cache_encryptedC.db: not encypted; contains a table "motion state history". Showing movement steps count and floors
*if receiving "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'simplekml'"
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt install python3-pip
- pip3 install simplekml
SHA1 checksum: e629634283f2e5861a91847ec64042e240516da4
Below are some of the Activities the APOLLO modules will create and a can be filtered for on iOS and MacOS devices: